Al-Nahrain University welcomes the students for bachelor, master and doctorate degrees who are willing to apply to the scholarship program in Iraq. The students with excellent records and those exhibiting potential for conducting effective research in the spheres of Medical and Life Sciences, Pure and Applied Sciences, Engineering, Business Economics, and Political Science are encouraged to apply for such a captivating scholarship opportunity. Al-Nahrain University is making strides toward attracting international students from various countries by offering this international scholarship chance. Thus, ensuring diversity and inclusion in the academic and research horizon. This fantastic opportunity to visit the Middle East will be remembered as a symbol of ultimate glory for the students who are passionate enough to join the world's emerging country.
Al-Nahrain University 2022 scholarship program offers 19 Bachelor’s programs (44 available scholarships), 30 Master’s programs (79 available scholarships) and 9 Doctoral programs (19 available scholarships) in multiple disciplines. These competitive programs will make you an efficient, responsive person towards the pressing needs of the globe. You will be able to stay on top of current global innovation trends while also sharpening your academic and professional abilities. The scholarship for international students abroad aims to enrich the university environment with the seeds of progressive research and disseminate relevant, practical knowledge in the global community to overcome the challenges.
About the scholarship
- Bachelor’s (B.A. and B.Sc.)
- Master’s (M.A. and M.Sc.)
- Doctorate (Ph.D.)
Fields of study:
- Undergraduate programs: Medicine, Pharmacy, Civil Engineering, Architectural Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electronic and Communication Engineering, Laser and Optoelectronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Prosthetics and Orthotics Engineering, Computer Networks Engineering, Information and Communications Engineering, Systems Engineering, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Law, Political Science, Business Economics.
- Postgraduate programs: Medical Microbiology, Pharmacology, Human Anatomy, Chemistry and Biochemistry, Clinical Infertility and Assisted Reproductive Technologies, Applied Embryology, Infertility and Clinical Reproduction, Molecular and Medical Biotechnology, Plant Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Prosthetics and Orthotics Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Computer Applications, Computer Science, Public Law, Private Law, Political Systems and Public Policies, International Economic Relations, Strategy, International Policy, Information and Communications Engineering, Networks Engineering, Systems Engineering, Economics of Investment and Resources Management, Funds and Banking Management, Business Accounting
Al-Nahrain University scholarship benefits:
- Full tuition fees waiver.
- Free student housing.
- Free access to the university’s library.
- Participating in the university-funded projects.
- Participating with the faculty for research purpose and book writing.
- For bachelor’s programs:
- Minimum cumulative grade for Medicine and Pharmacy should be 85% (or its equivalent), for Engineering is 75% (or its equivalent), for other programs is 60% (or its equivalent).
- Maximum age of 24 years.
- For master’s programs:
- The applicant should possess a bachelor degree with particular majors in relevant fields (minimum cumulative grade is 65%, or its equivalent).
- Maximum age of candidates is 45 years
- For Ph.D. programs:
- The applicant should possess a master degree (after the bachelor degree) in the field (minimum cumulative grade is 75%, or its equivalent).
- Maximum age of candidates is 50 years
How to apply:
- The applicants have to apply online through the official website of Al-Nahrain University (or directly through Al-Nahrain University International Students’ Website).
- The applicants need to check eligibility criteria first.
- The applicants need to register in the international students’ system.
- After verifying email and logging in, the applicants should choose the relevant program he/she wish to enroll in and fill the application form.
- To apply now (click here)
- A copy of the applicant’s valid passport
- A photograph (with white background)
- Complete transcript/s of records (high school for undergraduate applications, high school + bachelor degree for master applications, high school + bachelor degree + master degree for Ph.D. applications)
- Up-to-date CV
- Two referees letters
- Motivation letter
- English or Arabic Language proficiency (if any)
- The application starts as of July 01, 2022.
- The deadline of application will be due by July 31, 2022.
- The academic study for undergraduate courses will start in October 2, 2022.
- The academic study for postgraduate courses will start in September 4, 2022.